Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feeling a bit glum







Well it might be that it's not been sunny for what, all of 5 days now, or it might be because a certain somebody 'she knows who she is' is still persistent on encroaching, doesn't she have any shame. It might also be, because i want some chocolate, but can't be bothered to go out, or it might be cause I'm tired.

But today i feel glum.
This is what I knitted, this morning. before the birds were singing, and those bloody heathrow planes started coming in.

One good thing about today, I was on the Front Page of Etsy at 5am, in a stunning treasury. I got 69 shop hearts, and nearly 1500 views, and item hearts on my first page were 70plus, this might not mean anything to some of my readers, but to me this morning, it was a joy to sip my coffee to.



No comments: