Sunday, September 20, 2009

New yarns, but not new designs


So this weekend, I just had to get some of the yarns that had been sat in my sitting room waiting to be knitted, actually knitted up. it was driving me crazy. The poncho at the bottom, is a shade I hadn't bought or used before, but in recent weeks a similar shade but all grey has been selling furiously in my store. I' think I've bought every last bit of that grey yarn off the Internet. but this cobble version I know is available still, so I just had to see if it was going to be popular.
Well five minutes after listing it on etsy, it was sold. My god was someone waiting for it or something. ;-) so off I trot to explore the Internet and purchase every last ball of this shade, it's hard work this you know. hehe
Oh the shurg at the top is a new shade, I really like it, when I put it on this morning for timi to take some pictures, he was like wow you look lurvy. it's probably due to the fact I'd had a bath, washed my hair and spruced myself up a tad, cause I've been working hard the last few days and had looked a bit drab .

No comments: