Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pre Birthday Wishes to my darling Mum.



It's my mums birthday next week, so when I spotted these amongst a treasury I was featured in, they immediately sparked an inner will to buy them for my mum.
Anyway not being such a flippant shopper these days, I decided to place them in my favourites. On Sunday morning, i browsed over them and convinced she'd love them, dispite me not normally buying her jewellery, i placed my order.
Oma of Anakim,http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5846174 convo'd me within the hour, and said she'd post them that day. from Israel. I thought they'd have a chance of reaching my mum by Next Thursday. So I was grateful for her quick response.
To my utter shock, today just 4 days after ordering, my mum phoned, she'd received her earrings, was totally happy with them, and we were both in shock at how fast the little parcel of loveliness had reached n.wales from Israeli in just 4 days.
I'm still waiting for yarn ordered last week and it's coming from Scotland. URGGHHH. !!!

No comments: