Saturday, January 9, 2010

dum de dum




So this week has had it's ups and downs, not really bad downs, but ones that prevent me from flowing properly with my work, so some days I really had to push my way through the day,
like yesterday I knitted up a pair of gloves, I've knitted hundreds of gloves but if I made one mistake I made a dozen, and it was driving me crazy, I just wasn't in the flow.
Thankfully after an early night (which I've not had for ages) this morning my flow was back. So I was able to fly through my knitting, stitching and packing. Which is a relief, Lets hope it remains like this for the foreseeable future.

The cardigan above is a custom order for a lady in italy. This will be a one of a kind in this yarn, as I think I've bought every single spare ball in the country. I lost a bid for 10 more balls on Ebay this week, only to get an email half an hour later asking if I'd like a 2nd chance, Whopppeee, 'yes please', So I now have the 10 balls, sat waiting to be knitted into a wrap around for my regular customer in New York.

No comments: