Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My go at creating some treasuries




Over the last few days, I thought I'd have a go at making some treasuries, I'd not done one for quite some time, and had never used poster sketch before this weekend (god why not, I don't know) it's a great tool, to help prepare your treasury prior to the etsy 10 second window that opens once every day or two, which allows you to create and catch a treasury opportunity. It's a mad internet rush, when that window opens, imagine it'sworse than being at the best jumble sale in town, with queues around the block, and the front doors open, what a stampede.
Anyway I'm delighted because both of my attempts reached the Etsy FP. which is not always an easy task when your competing with approximately 800 - 1000 other treasuries which have been created within the same time scale.

No comments: