Saturday, September 25, 2010

Loving these


So london has been playing host to London Fashion Week, and whilst I don't go to the shows, or even follow fashion that closely, I do find some designers are interesting to check out now and then,
Rodarte is one of those designers who's worth a look,
Firstly I'm really liking the styling of these models hair, I might try this on my main one day soon.
then I'm loving the shapes of these dresses, with there almost halterneck tops, and the additional fabric on the waist to give a great silhouette, and the fabrics, well they are just lush, the wood effect is so clever, the lace and net, this reminds me of something I've had in mind to create for quite a while now, but time hasn't permitted, after seeing this, it's really stirring me on.
And I'm very tempted to have a go at making image no.1

No comments: