Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm a proud mother






I'm so pleased to share with you my Sons first piece of professional work,

For the past two weeks Jordan has carried out a work placement at the Independant on Sunday one of our national newspapers http://www.independent.co.uk/ he was working in the Graphics department, from his first day to the last he was given pages to mock up for both the supplement magazine and the Sunday paper, he was responsible for sourcing images to place alongside the story, designing graphics and touching up the images, plus a whole heap more that I'm not familiar with.
On Sunday his work was published in the National Paper. The images above are just a small taster of his finished published work.
To end his work placement on a big high, he was offered a Saturday post at the Paper.
I'm a very proud mum. :-)


1 comment:

Bigbluebed said...

Wow! Well done to your son. I am not suprised you are proud.