Friday, December 17, 2010

Something to take the edge off

double wrap leather belt with hanging feather - BROWN
This morning I've woken up with one side of my face completely swollen, It appears I have an abscess, thankfully there is no pain, but I'm the biggest weed, when it comes to visiting the Dentist. So I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself, Hence I'm looking at some retail therapy to take the edge off the situation. Kind of a reward for my pending torture.
I'm liking this belt, http://www.etsy.com/listing/64303616/double-wrap-leather-belt-with-hanging because not only is it one of my fav materials, 'Leather' but it can be worn in all manner of ways,

4 comments:

Louise said...

Oh you poor thing! At least you have lots of hats and snugglies to cover your swelling, and lovely locks too! You'll be right as rain in no time, and that feather - a perfect indulgence. Now go call that Dentist! ;D

cherylline said...

Louise, I'm back in the land of the living, ughhh to dentists, she pulled out a tooth, :( so I was a very unhappy patient all weekend, Anti biotics are now working on the swelling so alls good again.

Louise said...

Oh my goodness, I have had a tooth pulled out as well!! No one informed me of the post traumatic stress either, I have never been so down in the dumps!! I wish you love and light and much healing! Bless bless. ;D Have a wonderful Christmas Cherylline, and have so enjoyed chatting through the blogs. See you in 2011! :)

cherylline said...

Louise, it's bloody awful isn't it. Anyway I'm now all fixed, minus a tooth, helped with a little retail shopping. :)
Wishing you also a lovely Christmas, full of peace and happiness.
it's been lovely chatting with you to. thanks for stopping by blog regularly, it's been fun.
All the best for 2011, may your creative juices flow smoothly. xo