Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Very Sunny Easter





Wow you just wouldn't believe how beautiful the weather has been in London over this past week,
yesterday and again today the sun is beaming with not a cloud in the sky.
I'm having to juggle between a very very busy knitting schedule, Easter cooking and an hour or two outside in the beautiful weather, Yesterday I took a drive up to a friends in Nottinghill, on the way, I decided after extensive searching for a nice summer top and having no luck at all, that I'd just pop into the fabric store and get some lycra jersy, I choose this pink, and a khaki Green, This morning it took me about 30 minutes to knock up two halternecks, which also when worn upside down, make a great strapless tube top. I'm really happy for just £5.00 I now have myself 2 new summer tops.

Anyway I wish you all a very happy Easter, and I hope the sun shines for you all to. :)

No comments: