Wednesday, May 18, 2011

some more staple pieces

Terracotta red summer poncho
Terracotta red summer poncho
Soft Pink Summer Shrug
Soft Pink Summer Shrug

This is my first day of my holidays, and what do I do, KNIT.
I came to the conclusion a few hours in, that working from home, doesn't really lend itself to having a holiday, unless of course you're taking a trip, well the weather in london is dull, so I've decided, I'll knit up some staple garments today and tomorrow, inbetween a cinema trip, sleeping and catching up on paper work, as for the 3rd day of my holiday I'm going to bank it until the sun shines bright, (who knows when that will be) then I'll jump in my convertible, and head for the sea.

The poncho at the top is a stunning orange red, the yarn is a mix of cotton and linen, and has an unusual sheen which is running through the yarn in sporadic stages. http://www.etsy.com/listing/74332865/terracotta-red-summer-poncho?ref=v1_other_1


No comments: