Monday, July 11, 2011

The WeMake Pop up shop





This past week my lovely friend Mary who runs the wemake brand, http://wemakelondon.blogspot.com/p/summer-boutique-designers.html opened up her first pop up shop in Hamsptead, I took a little trip there on Saturday afternoon, to have a peep at all the wonderful handmade goodies. and of course to show some support to Mary.
Wow I was impressed, down a little alley in Hampstead heath, was this stunning looking shop, inside was a cavern of wonderful handmade goodies from British artist.
I was truly impressed with Marys efforts, whilst holding down a full time job, she's managed to organise over 50 artists, setup and run a shop for 8 days, keep a blog, make her jewellery and bring the world of handmade to the label loving mothers of Hampstead Heath,

The shop did a storm, and the cafe next door was thrilled with their extra business due to having wemake in town. Hats of to Mary XO

I treated myself to a little chain bracelet, which sits tight on my wrist almost like a cuff. http://uncommonlybeautifulrecycledaccessories.bigcartel.com/

No comments: