Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm dip dyeing my hair,

I've been inspired and so right now I'm sat with a pink dye on the the end tips of my hair.

Mr iLE AiYE is restless, and telling me not to do it, but I'm doing it. he's now sleeping. so...  in 40 minutes I'll see how the colour comes through.

I'd like to end up with something like this, but not quite so much, only the bottom 4 inches or so.
currently I've only done about 2 - 3 inches at the back, so if it all goes wrong, I'll be cutting it off, and no one other than us will be the wiser.

:)

3 comments:

Louise said...

Ahhh I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Hope you gonna share photos? :) (not permanent is it?)

cherylline said...

No not permanent, at least I don't think it should be, I posted pictures, it's only a little pink on the ends, but I'm kind of liking it, I think I'll be more daring next time.
:) love your new profile image, have you cut your hair. ?

Louise said...

I love your new hair C! It's fabulous. I couldn't do that to mine, having auburn hair, it would look terrible on me. I have not cut my hair, no, it's just tied up. It's right down my back like a Yeti. ;)