Tuesday, April 21, 2009

En-LIGHT-enment








As the days are getting so much longer, and warmer, it reminds me of my wonderful trips to Morocco. It's one of my favourite places that I've visited, for its natural beauty, the light, the heat, and the people. And check out that building, this is the hotel I stayed at, in the middle of the sahara desert. Could you really be anywhere more beautiful?
If you've never been to Morocco, you should definitely head that way soon.
I spent a few days camping out in the Sahara Desert, and I can say it was the happiest time of my life.

I thought I'd share some of these beautiful moroccan lights that can be purchased inexpensively from http://www.maroque.co.uk/catalog.aspx?p=00309 I have one of these lights in my hallway, it was the first thing I purchased for my home some 15 years ago. and I've never gotton bored of admiring it. Check out the great light fittings also at the bottom of their page, these make removing the lamp extremely easily. I couldn't manage without mine.

No comments: