Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm so excited,

I've been working with a customer on a new top, Oh my god, it's just perfect.
This week whilst knitting up orders I've been trying to work out how to execute the idea. and if I'm honest have been terrified that I wouldn't be able to pull it off.

As you may imagine, I've been itching to do a swatch, and get this thing knitted up, but I've had to prioritize. Wait no more, this evening I've done a swatch, and WOWZA it's fabulous. (but it's still a secret so I can't show you the fabulous swatch) I'm so excited, and happyz that, thus far I can pull off the effect. Now I just have to get the pattern for the top correct, but I'm not making up a sample for that, I'm just going to feel the shape as I knit. I can't wait to knit up this piece, but for now I have to wait till Sunday cause for the moment I've got orders to knit and post.

Be sure to check back, and check out this oh so vogue piece of loveliness.

1 comment:

We Make London said...

very ecited, cant wait to see it.