Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SEPTEMBER flipping heck

So as we step into October, I'm wondering how I've coped with my recorded breaking month with 148 sales 'plus', throughout september, I'm almost exhausted, but totally amazed that my August record sales were smashed to pieces.

It's funny when I first started selling on etsy almost two years ago, my first batch of sales where for 12 hats to a lady in the US, as I came to the end of my 2nd year, I rounded this off with a sale of 12 hats, to a lady who owns a boutique in the US, how funny.

4th October may see me offering a special 2nd anniversay discount on my hats, so check out http://www.ileaiye.etsy.com/ if you need to warm up your barnet this fall.

2 comments:

We Make London said...

well done, hun. Thats an amazing amount of sales xx

cherylline said...

Mary, I'm exhausted, today I'm really felling it, i've lost my mojo, but I have to crack on with these orders.