Friday, December 18, 2009

Roll on my Christmas Break

I'm so looking forward to taking a few days off, I've been on full turbo power for 6 months, with constant deadlines, every day.

This year has been phenomenal, and it's taught me a whole heap of lessons, in relation to time management, business strategies, customer service, quality of work, my gosh the list is endless.

But i'm thankful for every single one of my customers who have helped me develop my iLE AiYE brand, has pushed my comfort zone way beyond what I thought my limitations were, and inevitable helped me to produce some amazing products.
I can't believe it's all come out of me. It just goes to show, anything is possible.

So wishing you all a lovely end to 2009, a happy Christmas, and a peaceful and healthy 2010.


No comments: