Thursday, August 26, 2010

Click IT a new shade

Turquoise click-it Collar

This week I've added a new shade to my 'click it' collars, this is a gorgeous dusky turquoise, the image doesn't quite show the warmth of this colour, I find it really tricky describing a colour, and with everyone having a different screen resolution, this makes it more difficult share. A handy tool to use is this http://chir.ag/projects/name-that-color/ I'd match the collar to what this tool describes as polo blue, but who on earth would know what colour polo blue was??

3 comments:

Louise said...

This is really lovely, and goes well with your (gorgeous) brown jacket! :)

cherylline said...

Thanks Louise, I know you appreciate Leather too. This jacket was full of tassels when I bought it, but I just loved the shaping and of course the dark rich colour, I braved myself and cut all the tassels off. I'm so happy I did. The weather is now cool in London so I'm reaching for it every day. ;-)

Louise said...

Well and I thought you were a cowgirl at heart! ;) Good on you for tearing off those tassels, and of course to make room for your gorgeous knits. :)