Sunday, October 25, 2009

ONE THOUSAND

1,000
This is my recorded sales on etsy, I sat all day saturday with my sales on 999 arghhhh. it was driving me crazy, Just one more sale and i'd have that lovely looking figure of 1,000. Well it came. Not with fireworks, and a crowd applauding, but it was special never the less.

But I tell you, I've worked HARD for 14 - 16 hrs most days for the past 4 months, I don't know what brought all those sales my way, but I'm happy they came. As we start looking towards the holiday season, I feel I'll be less busy, as customers save their pennies for gifts, rather than personal items for themselves. And if I'm honest a little slow down would be nice, Time for some planning on what to knit up / design next, a few lie ins, and early nights, lazing about on the sofa, and some leather work, are all what's on my mind.

No comments: